Your S. Ms. authorized dealer for camovision!
CAMOVISION® Eye Wear utilizes state-of-the-art technology which bonds camouflage patterns to the lenses without interfering with the hunters ability to see or obstruct the field of vision. Now, for the first time ever, you will enter the field not having to worry about spooking game because they saw your eyes.
: Get them now at GulfCoast Camo Online Shop
|Available Camo Patterns:|
Mossy Oak - Brush
Mossy Oak - Duck Blind
Mossy Oak - Obsession
Mossy Oak - BreakUp
Mossy Oak – Shadow Grass
RealTree – AP©
RealTree – APG©
RealTree – Hardwoods HD©
RealTree – Hardwoods Green HD©
Advantage Timber HD©
Army Woodland Classic Digital
Mothwing Blaze Mimicry©
Mothwing Marsh Mimicry©
Mothwing Fall Mimicry©
Mothwing Winter Mimicry©
Mothwing Canyon Mimicry©
Ask any hunter how important good, effective camouflage is to the success of any hunt and the reply will be unanimous. Camouflage is absolutely essential! The only problem was, little thought had ever been given to one of the most important aspects of effective camouflage…
A World Record Turkey Taken With CAMOVISION® Eye Wear!
Tim Jones of Omaha, Nebraska bagged the world’s heaviest eastern gobbler on April 17, 1996. Jones’ trophy weighed in at 33.85 pounds and sported 1 1/4″ spurs with a 10 3/4″ beard. “As cautious as this ol’ tom was I would never have gotten him in so close if he saw my eyes.“
CAMOVISION® Eye Wear utilizes state-of-the-art technology which bonds camouflage patterns to the lenses without interfering with the hunters ability to see or obstruct the field of vision.
- Comfortable, durable, lightweight nylon frames with polycarbonate lenses.
- Two frame styles, Wrap Around Sports Glasses, “Clip & Flip” – Clip-on Flip ups
- Copper Tinted Lens. (UV protected) Optional, anti-glare coating
The eyes, may indeed be The windows to the soul, but for the hunter they present three other, major problems.
1. Man is a predator and like all predators our eyes are positioned in the front of the head as opposed to the side of the head placement of prey animals. This placement allows us to focus and gauge depth but also makes us an easily recognizable threat.
2. Man is the only animal, besides the moose, in the woods with whites in our eyes. Again, this is easily detected, making man an easily recognizable threat to prey game.
3. Although a hunter is capable of remaining still, the eyes are constantly moving. In fact, we move our eyes more than any other part of our body.
CAMOVISION® Eye Wear solves these problems by expertly hiding the eyes behind a camouflaged lens. The wearer can see out, but nothing can see in. The result is total, complete, effective camouflage.
|Without CAMOVISION®||With CAMOVISION®|
Need to buy in bulk for reselling at fleamarkets or shows? Contact Us for details.